AQUAECA-40-2-7 is able to produce the needed amount of the safest disinfectant AQUAECA directly on place. The device is compact, portable and is dedicated mostly for home use.
AQUAECA's work is based on the principle of electrochemical activation (ECAS principle), which transforms the solution of table salt (NaCl) and water into the mix of oxidants with powerful disinfecting and sterilizing effect. However, the solution remains absolutely safe for humans and animals.
AQUAECA-40-2-7 is easy to maintain and has reliable cells, which are appropriate for single home disinfection purposes. In home AQUAECA can be used for:
- disinfection of rubbish bins;
- removal of mould;
- disinfection of floors and any surfaces;
- elimination of any odours (animals, toilets, rubbish);
- washing of fruits and vegetables to remove organics;
- treatment of fruits and vegetables to extend their expiration date;
- curing of any wounds and burns.
For operation of AQUAECA only water tap, 220V electricity and table salt are needed. The concentration of AQUAECA can be adjusted upon individual purposes.