AQUAECA-80 is a device for production of safe disinfection solution AQUAECA. This model can be used at medium-sized and large enterprises to produce high-quality low-salt disinfectant, which is safe for humans, animals and environment.
AQUAECA's work is based on the principle of electrochemical activation (ECAS principle), which transforms the solution of table salt (NaCl) and water into the mix of oxidants with powerful disinfecting and sterilizing effect. However, the solution remains absolutely safe for humans and animals.
AQUAECA-80 can be used for a variety of purposes. Among them:
- Water disinfection and sanitation
- Disinfection of equipment and premises in hospitals, clinics, kindergartens
- Disinfection of equipment and premises at livestock farms
- Disinfection of equipment and premises at food plants
- Disinfection of water in large swimming pools
For more information, please, check Application areas section
For operation of AQUAECA only water supply, 220V electricity and table salt are needed. The concentration of AQUAECA can be adjusted upon individual purposes.